Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wordless Wednesday---Sort Of...

My colleagues and I wrote a song to High School Musical's "What Time Is It?" to help motivate our kids for their upcoming FCAT test. It mushroomed into quite a production complete with video. I'm hoping to get it up on Teacher Tube or You Tube to share. I was able to recruit my son and his friend to help us out. I love it when people work together to make school a little more exciting for kids. It makes me sure that there is plenty RIGHT with public education!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Capri pants and short sleeves AND sandals in March...must be nice to live in Florida! It is snowing at my house and has been since 6 a.m. I can't wait to see the video!

Cathy said...

How neat that so many people joined in to create something for your students. It truly shows how much you care!

David said...

Hi. I teach 4th grade here in Madison, Indiana. I spent a good amount of time browsing your site. Thanks for your words. My site has many issues like yours. I hope to come back soon and read more. Have a good day.