Monday, July 18, 2011

Love this quote:

“Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”   (Not sure the source...but this is well worth consideration)  


Kohl's Cares Clifford PlushDid you see that Clifford is on sale at Kohl's?  LOVE the Kohl's Cares for Kids campaign.  They have some great literacy materials for kids.  I have acquired some great characters and books at a very low cost through this program.  


We are off to find a "Brown Bear" for a great activity that I found over at Krazy for Kindergarten .  I think I'm going to use this as our "Back to School" activity for week 1.  It's a great way to incorporate so much learning and assessment in a fun way.  


My new addiction is "Pinterest".   I am loving this tool for storing great ideas and projects that I find on the Internet!  If you have a Pinterest account, let's link up!  


Happy Monday!

No comments: